The original Pass the Pigs game was first played over 3,000 years ago using real live pigs! But the game has changed over the years and is now made of two cute little plastic pig figures that fit into a nice neat box. Winning Moves the owners of the Pass the Pigs game has also released a giant pass the Pigs with 2 big inflatable pigs. This is great for playing in the garden, at pool parties or on the beach.
The aim of the game is to be the first player to score 100 points. You gain points by throwing both pigs in the air and get points depending on how they land. But be careful, land with them makin’ bacon and you lose all your points.
Pass the Pigs
- Hours of fun are guaranteed with this exciting Pass the Pigs game. Perfect for taking on the road, the Pass the Pigs game comes in a handy travel case, so there’s never a dull moment to be had!
- Pass the Pigs is a game of skill for 2-6 players, it comes with a handy carry case, 2 pencils, 2 pigs and a pocket-sized score card.
- Suitable for ages 3+ and available for £9.99rrp.
Giant Pass the Pigs
- The classic party game Pass The Pigs goes SUPER-SIZE. Perfect for parties, these giant inflatable pigs can bounce around the garden, house, beach or even the pool. It’s Pass The Pigs like you’ve never passed them before!
- Inflate your pair of porkers, throw them and see how they land. Will you get a Leaning Jowler, a Mixed Combo or will you Pig Out?
- Suitable for ages 3+ and available for 14.99rrp.
My kids really loved playing both versions of this game. And it’s easy enough for my two youngest, (aged 6 & 7) to play the game by themselves. It’s also great at helping them with their maths which is always a plus.
We love the giant pigs for playing int he garden are with the kids friends, and using the original set for when we are out and about, as it’s the perfect size to just pop into my bag and we can just play it on the train or take along when we have picnics.
Win Both Games!
I also have a giveaway where one reader can win both games.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is enter via the gleam widget below. All entries are optional, but the more you enter the more chances you have of winning. The giveaway is open to the UK only and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 1st November 2017.
I received both games in return for this post. All opinions are mine