It’s less than one week away until Valentines Day. So I thought I would share with you some last-minute Valentines gifts. Me and my husband have never celebrated Valentines day, but only because he has to work. He works in a restaurant and Valentines Day is their busiest day f the whole year. So we don’t really bother with it, we normally just wait till our wedding anniversary at the end of May. But I do love all the lovely stuff you can buy. I would love to receive some of these fab gifts below.
- UK Lace front wigs from addwigs– $116
- Dark Orchid and Patchouli scented Candle from NEXT – £9
- Sweetheart Gift Set from The Body Shop – £15
- Heart Bookends from Wayfair – £18.99
- Just Pink Eau De Perfume 100ml from NEXT – £12
- Valentines Heart Pouch from Paperchase – £5.75
- Rosa Blush Pink Photo Frame from Paperchase – £8
- Porcelain Gold Heart Teapot Set from Wayfair – £7.99
- Red Heart Cufflinks from John Lewis – £20
- Chocolate Game Controller from The Works – £3
- Pack of 2 Heart Socks from John Lewis – £8
- PORC by Peperami from Blue Inc exclusively at Westfield Stratford
- Pack of 2 Heart Bath Ducks from The Works – £2
- Pair of Mr & Mrs Pillowcases from John Lewis – £12
- Smirnoff Electric Berry with pack of 4 Shot Glasses from 31Dover – £32.95
- Wonder Women and Superman Jolly Ginger Biscuits from Biscuiteers – £9.95 each
- Swizzels ‘I Love You this Much’ Love Heart Tube from Wilkos – £3
My favourite item is the cute heart bookends, I would love these on my bookshelf. The his and her pillow cases are really fun too. I also really like the heart teapot set and the pink rose photo frame. My husband would love to receive the Smirnoff Electric Berry drink and the chocolate game control, as like me, he has a sweet tooth.
What are you getting your other half this Valentines Day? Would the like anything in my little gift guide? What is your favourite item, let me know in the comments.
This post contains affiliate links