I am so glad Spring is finally here! I hate the cold wet weather and always look forward to the warmer months so I can spend some time outside. I love just sitting in my back garden and having a nice cup of tea first thing in the morning, just listening to the birds singing away. Over the weekend I managed to give my garden furniture a spring clean and finally got to have a sit outside in the sunshine. It actually reached about 16 degrees, so was quite nice. But today it is raining again, so it didn’t last long. That’s the thing about living in England, when the sun does come out you have to make the most of it, has it soon disappears again and the horrible weather returns.
I really love pastels in the Spring, so I thought I would make a little mood board of some lovely spring pastel items I have seen around on the web and forget about the weather today and look forward to next week, which I heard is going to be quite nice.
- Pastel Buttons from Hobbycraft
- Pastel Lunchbox Bag from Smiggle
- Washed Blue Collage Photo Frame from NEXT
- Sorbet Pastel Multi Drawer Unit from WHSmith
- Pastel penny skateboard from Librance
- Lucita Malibu Sunrise Espadrille Wedge Sandal from Harrods
- Mermaid Candy Fashion Barbie from Smyths
- Roberts Revival Leather Radio from Argos
- Sass & Belle Pastel Retro Suitcases from Boots
- Pastel Ombre Sunglasses from John Lewis
- Allium Photographic Floral Cushion from NEXT
- Pastel Topshop Nail Varnishes from John Lewis
- Happy Unicorn Mug from Amazon
I really love all of these. My favourites are the unicorn mug and the Smiggle lunch bag. Caitlin (6) as seen this and has asked me to buy her the skateboard and mermaid Barbie.
Which is your favourite spring pastel item? Do you like wearing pastel colours in spring? let me know in the comments
This is a collaborated post
Contains affiliate links