I love chocolate!! But often find that there seems to be way too much of it about around Easter. So if you want to cut down on your sugar intake why not treat yourself or a loved one to one of these non chocolate Easter Gifts.
- Bashful Bunny from John Lewis – £16
- Small Bunny Glass Jar from M&S – £15
- Bunny with Sunglasses Journal from WHSmith – £7
- Wildlife Ditsy Bunny Rattle Toy from Cath Kidston – £8
- My Easter Make and Do Book from ELC – 80p
- Sophie Allport Hare Wash Bag from John Lewis – £16
- Large Yankee Candle Jar Bunny Cake from Littlewoods – £29
- Bunny Socks from John Lewis – £2.50 – £3.50
- Personalized Bunny or Chick Bracelets from Not on the High Street – £29
- Bunny & Heart Mobile from M&S – £15
- Joules Peggy Henny Hen Doorstop from John Lewis – £24.95
- Easter Hot Chocolate from Harrods – £9.95
- Personalized Happy Easter Candle from Find me a Gift – £9.99
- Egg-xtra Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle from Wentworth Puzzles – £32
- Personalised Peter Rabbit Mug Set from I Just Love It – £24.99
- 4 Egg Cup Buckets from Lakeland – £4.99
- Easter Bunny Painting Kit from The Works – £2
I am really loving the Peter Rabbit mugs, they are just so cute!!And I really want to buy the cute bunny socks for my daughter, she would look so adorable in these.
Which item to you like the most? Will you be buying any Easter gifts beside chocolate this year?