Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I love everything about it. As soon as the mornings start getting colder and having to shut the curtains by 4.30pm, you know Christmas is on its way. I like to get all the gift buying out of the way has early as I can, so it leaves more time to relax at home watching all the Christmas films and eating way too much chocolate. Littlewoods have just released their Christmas advert and watching all of these adverts is really getting me in the Christmas mood.
I actually do a lot of my Christmas shopping from Littlewoods. This year their Christmas range is really good. Here a few of their items that I would love.
Jimmy Choo EDT – I received a free sample of this a few months ago and it smells gorgeous. I have been asking my husband to get this for me
Sugar Candy Nails Tin – I really love the pastel shades and the tin is just so pretty
Me to You Slippers – I love these slippers
Penguin PJ’s – I always get some new cosy pj’s to wear to bed on Christmas Eve
Yankee Candle – I would love to find this Yankee candle in Snowflake Cookie wrapped up under the Christmas tree
Here are a few of my favourite things about Christmas
- Putting the tree up as a family. I do the lights and tinsel, kids do all the baubles and my husband does the tree topper.
- Decorating Christmas cookies with the kids
- Snuggling up on the sofa under blankets watching Christmas films
- Wearing our party hats that always fall over our eyes while eating our Christmas dinner
- Listening to Christmas songs while I wrap the presents up
- Coming down every morning to see what our Elf on the Shelf as been up to
- Having a Christmas Yule log on Christmas eve
- Having a huge buffet and playing games and the Wii on New Years Eve
- Going to a few Christmas fayre’s
- Making Christmas cards
I could actually go on and on and make a massive long list, as I just love everything about Christmas.
What are your favourite things about Christmas?
This is a collaborated post