I was recently sent out some yummy drinking chocolates to try out from Jaz & Juls. They sent me out some samples of their 3 new Origins range of drinking chocolate.
The 3 flavours are :
- Madagascar 61% : Malagasy cocoa from the Sambirano valley
- Peru 75% : Rare white criollo beans from the Alto Piura region in north-west Peru
- Brazil 70% : Trinitario beans from the Amazon rainforest in the state of Para
They are made from organic chocolate shavings and all natural ingredients and are also suitable for vegans.
I have tried all 3 and still can’t make my mind up which one I like the most. I did find that I sometimes got a few lumps of chocolate at the bottom of my mug, which I think is because they are made from chocolate shavings and not powder. But I didn’t mind though. I actually quite enjoyed the bottom bit the most.
Jaz and Juls also made some yummy flavored drinking chocolates. Their Gingerbread, Man and Raspberry Dream sound delicious!!
- Taster (60g): RRP £3.00
- Large (220g): RRP £8.50 (£8.00 for Origin range and Quite White)
- Huge (1kg): RRP £32.00 (£30.00 for Origin range and Quite White)
- Variety pack of 3 taster boxes: RRP £8.00
You can buy them direct from their website and selected coffee shops around the UK. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter
I received 3 taster boxes of all 3 flavours in return for this post. All opinions are mine