Looking for a great gift for her? Be it you wife or girlfriend, sister, mum or daughter, she is bound to like at least of of my great gift ideas. Just take a look.
1. The Basket Company have some really great gift she will love. The white Hyacinth heart baskets are £15 and the pretty hanging heart is just £3. There are plenty of different baskets to choose from the white wicker waste paper bin or the white wash large storage basket
2. Victorious Bee sell stunning handmade jewellery with semi-precious stones. These pretty birthstone necklaces would make a perfect gift. they are £30.
3. Ellie Bean Prints sell lovely personalized prints which are really pretty. I really like this Heart personalized wedding print. priced at £8-£15 depending on size
4. The Pen Company have some lovely pens and diaries for the stationery lover. I like this Lamy pen in bluegreen for £15.90 and this cute butterfly diary for £6.99
5. Chatty Feet Socks. These are just so cute!! The two shown are Miko and Meggy and the come in women, men and kids sizes. The women ones are £7 for a single pair or £21 for a gift pack of 4 pairs
6. Scotch have some really cute novelty tape dispenser. Like this cute little cat for £8.99
7. Betta Living have some great gifts for the home. These white owl bookends are adorable, £18. These snowman mugs are so sweet and only £12 for the four. There’s plenty of other chosies like this bird cage for £18 or Kirsty Allsopp cushion for £30
8. Oh Hello Stationary is an etsy shop selling handmade cards and stickers. I’m loving the widelife cards from just £1.97 and the really cute doughnut stickers for only £1.31
9. Bottle Bling are on Facebook and sell pretty glamed up glittery bottles and glasses. For two wine glasses it’s £8, but you can also have wine and champagne bottles blinged up too. The most expensive is their 75cl Veuve cliquot champagne with 2 wine glasses for £70 –
10. Vaseline have some great gifts that are perfect this winter. The makeup bag gift set contains rosy lips and hand & nail lotion RRP £6. The vaseline small rosy lip pouch is RRP £4 and the lip tin gift set are RRP 6.50 and you can buy these from Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys and a few other shops too.
11. Oakdene Designs sell unique and personalized wall stickers, prints and gifts. I really like this ‘Hello Beautiful’ mirror sticker from £12 and the Bob Marley song lyrics wall sticker from £24.
12. Vivabox – Fragrance Box. Now this is a great gift if you’re unsure of her favourite scent. Inside is 7 tiny sample bottles of designer perfumes and a voucher. She simply tries all the scents and decides which one she like the most and then can swap the voucher at any The Perfume Shop for one full sized bottle of perfume. This is priced at £37.99
13. Buy a kilt have small really stunning tartan blankets and scarfs. I really like this Jacob blanket priced at £25. Great for snuggling up on the sofa when it’s cold.
Well that’s it. What is your favourite item? will you be buying anything for her from my gift guide?
This is a collaborated post