It’s mine and my husbands 10th wedding anniversary at the end of May. Some of my friends are surprise that we have been married for 10 years as I don’t look old enough to have been married for that long. But I got married when I was just 19 and he was 21. Young I know, But we are still together and our relationship is as strong has ever. Anyway, as this is our 10th Anniversary I wanted to get him something special so I have been looking at for some ideas.
1. Adidas Shock Wave Rise Above T-shirt – he loves his sport brands and he goes through t-shirts like there’s no tomorrow, so this would be great
2. Nike Gym bag – he’s in need of a new one, his is all tatty and falling apart
3. A new Watch – he doesn’t wear a watch, but is always asking me for the time, so this watch from the Watch Hut might be a good idea
4. Personalized Hopside Down Beer Glass – even though he’s cutting down, he love a nice glass of cold lager. Great for the bbqs we have in summer.
5. Dvd’s and Blu-Rays – I know there not very special, but he loves watching his films. In fact we both do.
6. Chocolates – He just loves his chocolate, especially white chocolate
This post may contain affiliate links
See my full disclosure