The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15* other bloggers for the award and let them know about the nomination.
*Some blogs suggest nominating seven other bloggers for the BBA if you find this daunting!
Seven facts about us – as listed Below
In no particular order the nominees for BBA are:
- A Glimpse Inside
- Cheerios and Lattes
- Erin Brans
- Made in a Day
- The DIY Dreamer
- The NY Melrose Family
- Daddy Space
- Delicate Construction
- Eat. Enjoy. Live
- I Should be Mopping the Floor
- Miss Information
- The Imagination Tree
- Poofy Cheeks
- Our Pinteresting Family
- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
I have been nominated for the Liebster blog Award!!
this is the 3rd time I’ve been awarded this award.
This time it is from Anjana at Happy and Harried
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
Gosh, I am grinning ear-to-ear right now. I m so happy and excited! It feels amazing to be considered part of a wonderful blogging community!
11 Random Facts about Moi:
- My favourite food is brussel sprouts
- When I dipped biscuits in my Tea I always have to eat 4 biscuits, no more no less
- My favourite hobby is reading blogs
- I Love Hoovering!!
- I am over half way through a Bsc Psychology degree course
- I love Owls!
- Buttons get me excited!
- I often suffer with depression and anxiety
- I actually enjoyed the pain while giving birth to all 3 of my kids
- I love working from home
- My favourite colour is black.
Now to answer the questions from fabulous Anjana:
11 Questions to the above nominees are:
- If you could live in any other city anywhere in the world, where would you live? where I live now as I am close to all my family
- What chore do you hate most? Washing the pots and cleaning the oven
- Sandy beaches or a hike in the woods? I like a bit of both, There are a lot of woods around where I live so I can go any time I like, but the beach is over 200 miles away
- What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple – and I couldn’t eat it through my last two pregnancy’s as it kept starting my contractions off!
- What is your number one guilty pleasure? Chocolate, I have a real bad sweet tooth
- Do you like window shopping and why? I do and I don’t. I do because I like looking at all the pretty new things, but I don’t because I never seem to have any money to buy anything
- What is your favorite childhood memory? When I was about 4 at nursery and I could hear the jingle bells of santa’s sleigh and really believe that he had landed on the roof with his reindeer’s!
- Do you have brothers and sisters and how many? I have 1 sister and 4 half brothers
- Who is your all time favorite actor? I have a few I like, but if I could only choose one I would say Tom Hanks
- What is your most favorite scent? It can be a food, soap, lotion or anything. Palma Violets sweets
- If you went to the moon(!) and got a chance to say one sentence (like Armstrong), what would you say? I have absolutely no idea!!!!
I am nominating the following blogs:
- Snickety Things
- Mammy Made
- Cups by Kim
- The Peony Teacup
- The Usual Mayhem
- Creatively Content
- Sewing for Utange
- Lauries Little bits of Creativity
- Natures Home Spa
- At Home with Mrs H
- Ashling Beatha
My 11 questions for the nominees are :
- What is you favourite thing about blogging?
- what is your favorite number?
- Do you believe that there are Aliens?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite recipe?
- What is your favourite month?
- what is better knotting or crochet?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Which room in your house to you like the most?
- what is your favourite cartoon?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning and last thing at night?
Linking to some of these great parties