I got this recipe from Easy Cook magazine, but I changed it slightly
- 1 onion
- chicken pieces (i used quorn)
- 1 bay leaf
- 700g potatoes
- 200g carrots
- 200ml crème fraiche
- 300ml stock
- frozen peas
Serves 4 – ready in 35 minutes – 511 cals – 25g fat
1. Heat a bit of oil in a large pan. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes
2. Add the potatoes, carrots, bay leaf and half the broccoli. Pour in the stock. Bring to the boil and cover & cook for 20 minutes, add the rest of the broccoli after 5 minutes of cooking.
3. Add the peas and crème fraiche. cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove the bay leaf and serve